Wednesday, February 27


sorry that taylor and i are taking so long
in getting all the photos together (well, some)
for you all to have a glimpse into our sacramento
trip as a family.

we promise you the pictures are coming.
taylor is doing laundry. cooking for me. keeping
things in order. helping me with my walker. it is
an incredible gift to have four, wonderful sons who
really care about me. i've decided the physical pain
(from my feet) pales compared to being forced to
be still and quiet and look at myself in the silence of
my room. what is Jesus telling me?

well...
this i know.

"You've kept track of my every toss and turn
through the sleepless nights,
each tear entered in your ledger,
each ache written in your book....

"i'm proud to praise God.
proud to praise God.
fearless now, i trust in God;
what can mere mortals do to me?

"i'm thanking you, God, out loud in the streets,
singing your praises in town and country,
the deeper your love, the higher it goes;
every cloud is a flag to your faithfulness."
psalm 56-57 The Message

wave the flags, warriors.
wave the flags.
in celebration...and
in the shadows of difficulty.
God is love, and love promises HOPE
for EVERYTHING.

1 comment:

  1. I know it's been difficult. So happy you know Abba and He is 'carrying you through'. Love The Message translation.

    ReplyDelete