Sunday, January 6

I'm going to sing no matter how gray the clouds.

evening.
clouds hanging low. gray.
frustration tugs on me.
maybe because i keep
sending blogs...and losing
them.

"trusting in Him. and Him
alone. trusting. trusting.
that is all."

this first week of a new year
often seems strained to me.
so much ahead. can i stay on
course? i promise to figure out
the blog problem.....and I'm going
to sing no matter how gray the clouds.
to Jesus...who stands...radiant. to
Him Who smiles in spite of all our
trips and spills.

glory...glory hallelujah!
with so much love......ann

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you last night and wondering if you were alright. I will pray for your blog problem. Have a Blessed day and week!Oh, did you hear anything about your book deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ann...haven't heard from you. Are you doing alright? I pray all is well with youl

    ReplyDelete